Health Office Forms and Information
Required health information for each student annually
- Emergency Health Information Card 2017-2018
- Your child’s annual Physical exam with updated immunization record - please send a copy
- Discharge summary from any hospitalization/ER visit indicating a new medical diagnosis, activity restrictions, return to activity, new treatments, or medications - please send a copy
Medication Policies – Parent Guide to Availability in School 2017-2018 School Year
|File Size:||249 kb|
A Parent’s Guide to Saint Michael School Nursing Services
|File Size:||401 kb|
This form is for prescription medication only, not routine over the counter as needed medications
Allergies (Food and Non-food)
All medical forms from your pediatrician’s office are acceptable as long as they are signed by a parent and your child’s health care provider. You do not have to use the form below.
- Peanut and Tree Nut Policy
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action Plan
- Food Allergy Action Plan
All medical forms from your pediatricians office are acceptable as long as they are signed by a parent and your child’s health care provider. You do not have to use the form below.
Please stop into the health office or contact us with any health or illness concerns.
Kathleen Larkin RN, BSN
978-686-1862 x 13